Spring & Summer 2018 Class List
• A Taste of Mexico
• Spring in Italy
• Summer Grilling
• Caribbean Grilling
• Japanese Tapas
CLICK for class descriptions
How much do the Classes Cost?
• $99/person plus HST for single classes
• $175/person plus HST for two classes
• $175 plus HST for couples
Where and When are the Classes? TORONTO
• Located at 516 Mt. Pleasant Rd
• Classes are on Tuesday and Friday
• 555 N. Rivermede Rd; Unit 5
• (Hwy 7 between Keele and Dufferin)
• Classes are on Wednesday and Saturday
HOW LONG ARE THE CLASSES?
• Classes are approximately 3 hours long.
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE CLASS?
• Toronto – up to 16 people per class
• Vaughan – up to 16 people per class
DOES THE CLASS INCLUDE A MEAL?
• Classes typically include 3 recipes and do constitute a complete meal.
ARE BEVERAGES INCLUDED?
• Wine and beer are available for purchase
ARE THESE CLASSES INTERACTIVE?
• Classes are a fun and interactive team approach in our "single stove 'family style kitchen"
• Each menu item is broken down into the key steps, so that it will be easy to repeat at home
• With up to 16 people in the class, Groups of 6 to 8 take turns working "hands-on" in the kitchen, with the chef instructing.
• When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine
• Throughout the class, the chef will offer personal experiences and many culinary tips and tricks
Scroll Down to see Class Dates until AUGUST 25, 2018