Fall 2018 Class List
• Italian Comfort Food*
• French Country Food*
• Spanish Tapas*
• A Taste of Thailand*
• Moroccan Vegetarian/Vegan Class*
• Food Lovers - 5 Course Class**
* $99/class plus HST
**$125/class plus HST
CLICK for class descriptions
4-Week Culinary Skills - Level 1
(Fall - Begins Sunday Oct. 28th)
Winter - Jan. 2019 - Dates TBA
$495/ plus HST
Where and When are the Classes? TORONTO
• Located at 516 Mt. Pleasant Rd
• Classes are on most Tuesday and Friday evenings
• 555 N. Rivermede Rd; Unit 5
• (Hwy 7 between Keele and Dufferin)
• Classes are on most Wednesday and Saturday
HOW LONG ARE THE CLASSES?
• Classes are approximately 3 hours long.
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE CLASS?
• Toronto – up to 16 people per class
• Vaughan – up to 16 people per class
How much do the Classes Cost?
• Regular Class - $99/person plus HST
• Food Lover's Class - $125/person plus HST
DOES THE CLASS INCLUDE A MEAL?
• Every class is a complete meal, featuring several themed courses
• We will email you the recipes after the class so that you will be able to prepare the menu for your next dinner party!
ARE BEVERAGES INCLUDED?
• Wine and beer are available for purchase
ARE THESE CLASSES INTERACTIVE?
• Classes are a fun and interactive team approach in our "single stove 'family style kitchen"
• Each course is broken down into the key steps, so that it will be easy to repeat at home
• With up to 16 people in the class, Groups of 6 to 8 take turns working "hands-on" in the kitchen, with the chef instructing.
• When not cooking, relax with a glass of wine, a beer or a cocktail
• Throughout the class, the chef will offer personal experiences and many culinary tips and tricks
Scroll Down to see Class Dates until DEC. 1, 2018
2 Great locations - choose Midtown Toronto or Vaughan
Please Note - classes are always Nut and Peanut free!
CLASS SCHEDULE TO JAN 31, 2019
Cancellation & Change Policy:
All students must acknowledge the Cancellation & Change Policy prior to registering for any Cooking Class.
- All cooking classes are non-refundable and must be paid for when booked.
- HST will be applied to all cooking classes.
More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs by email or phone:
- No refunds. Students will be eligible to reschedule to future class.
Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
- No refunds or rescheduling will be allowed.
- Where a student fails to inform The Chef Upstairs or fails to attend registered class –No Refunds, credits or Rescheduling will be allowed.
Sickness, Illness or Inclement Weather:
- This is a strict policy, absolutely NO exceptions for any reason including, but not limited to inclement weather, sickness or illness, family circumstances, traffic etc.
- You have purchased a "cooking event”, no different than purchasing a concert event or sporting event ticket. All sales are final.
- If you fail to show up to your purchased event, there are no credits, no rescheduling no refunds, no matter the reason. Please do not ask for an exception, as you will be referred back to this policy.
- If for which ever reason you are unable to attend your class, please feel free to have someone else take your place.
Gift Certificate Use:
- Where a student intends to use a gift certificate and is unable to attend a class, the above Cancellation policy is in effect. Failure to provide the minimum notice will result in cancellation of the Gift Certificate, regardless of circumstances.