Current Fall Classes Offered
• Italian Fall Harvest
• French Wine Harvest
• Mexican Delights
• Vegetarian Healthy Eating
• Foods of the Far East
CLICK for class descriptions
How much do the Classes Cost?
• $99/person plus HST for single classes
• $175/person plus HST for two classes
• $175 plus HST for couples
Where and When are the Classes? TORONTO
• Located at 516 Mt. Pleasant Rd
• Classes are on Tuesday and Friday
• 555 N. Rivermede Rd; Unit 5
• (Hwy 7 between Keele and Dufferin)
• Classes are on Wednesday and Saturday
HOW LONG ARE THE CLASSES?
• Classes are approximately 3 hours long.
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE CLASS?
• Toronto – up to 14 people per class
• Vaughan – up to 20 people per class
DOES THE CLASS INCLUDE A MEAL?
• Classes typically include 3 recipes and do constitute a complete meal.
ARE BEVERAGES INCLUDED?
• Wine and beer are available for purchase
ARE THESE CLASSES INTERACTIVE?
• Classes are interactive and "hands-on"
• 6 to 8 people work together as a group, with the chef instructing.
• We focus on knife skills, preparing ingredients for cooking, tasting/seasoning, and we strive to find every opportunity to offer you a hands-on experience at the stove and at your station, all within the special parameters of a single stove/family-style kitchen.
• The chefs offer personal experiences and many tips and tricks throughout the class
Please Note - we are always Nut and Peanut free!
SUMMER & FALL2017
Schedule until November 30, 2017
Please read our cancellation and change policy before booking.
1 - Fri - Toronto; Mexican Delights; 6:45 pm
3 - Tues - Toronto; French Wine Harvest; 6:30 pm
1 - Wed - Vaughan; Italian Fall Harvest; 6:30 pm
REGISTER AND PAY FOR A CLASS
* Please read our cancellation and change policy below, before booking.
» For more information e-mail or call 416.544.9221
Cancellation and Change Policy:
By purchasing a Cooking Class or Gift Certificate you agree to the terms and conditions of our Cancellation and Change Policy as stated below.
NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS WILL BE GIVEN EXCEPT AS LISTED BELOW. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We understand that life occasionally throws us curveballs, but please do not ask us to make exceptions, as your late cancellation does not allow us enough time to re-sell your seats.
1. More than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs by email or phone:
2. Less than 7 days’ notice to The Chef Upstairs:
3. No Notice:
4. Sickness or Illness:
5. Gift Certificate Use: