Winter 2018 Class List
• Winter in Italy II
• Spanish Tapas III
• Moroccan Delights
• Vegetarian & Delicious!
• Street Foods of the Far East III
• Valentine's Day Couples classes
CLICK for class descriptions
How much do the Classes Cost?
• $99/person plus HST for single classes
• $175/person plus HST for two classes
• $175 plus HST for couples
Where and When are the Classes? TORONTO
• Located at 516 Mt. Pleasant Rd
• Classes are on Tuesday and Friday
• 555 N. Rivermede Rd; Unit 5
• (Hwy 7 between Keele and Dufferin)
• Classes are on Wednesday and Saturday
HOW LONG ARE THE CLASSES?
• Classes are approximately 3 hours long.
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE CLASS?
• Toronto – up to 14 people per class
• Vaughan – up to 20 people per class
DOES THE CLASS INCLUDE A MEAL?
• Classes typically include 3 recipes and do constitute a complete meal.
ARE BEVERAGES INCLUDED?
• Wine and beer are available for purchase
ARE THESE CLASSES INTERACTIVE?
• Classes are interactive and "hands-on"
• 6 to 8 people work together at a time, with the chef instructing.
• We focus on knife skills, preparing ingredients for cooking, tasting/seasoning, and we strive to find every opportunity to offer you a hands-on experience at the stove and at your station, all within the special parameters of a single stove/family-style kitchen.
• Throughout the class, the chefs offer personal experiences and many culinary tips and tricks
Scroll Down to see Class Dates until March 31 2018